Goji Orange Bites
Serving: 10 bites
½ cup almonds
½ pitted dates
¼ cup goji berries
1 tsp orange zest
1 tsp ceylon cinnamon
1/4 cup quinoa flakes
Handful of shredded coconut to roll
1 to 2 tsp hot water to help blend
1. Start by adding the almonds into a food processor and blend until broken.
2. Next add in remaining ingredients except hot water.
3. Blend again until the mixture forms a sticky ball. If not add in 1 to 2 tsp of hot water to help blend.
4. Roll into balls and place in freezer for 30 mins.
5. Take out, roll into coconut shreds and serve!
Christina Zakhem | @balancewithtina
Christina is a Holistic Health and Nutrition Coach as well as a Culinary Wellness Professional in training. She completed Health Coach certification at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition where she was equipped with the latest cutting-edge knowledge in holistic nutrition and lifestyle coaching. Her approach to health embodies different aspects of life that impact ones health with an emphasis on bio-individual needs. She co-creates with her clients individualized programs to help them reach their health and wellness goals and create long lasting lifestyle changes. Christina also specializes in plant-based cooking and pastry work and is pursuing a culinary certification in that.