If you’re wondering what salad you’ll do today, that is super delicious, nutritious and new... Join in!
For this amazingly healthy salad you need:
- 1 cup of boiled quinoa. Or wash 1 cup of quinoa, add them to 2 cups boiling water, cook them like rice. Use 1 cup & freeze the rest.
- 1 tuna canned in water.
- 1/2 cup raspberries or pomegranate seeds.
- Some peanuts for garnish.
- Dressing: 1 tbsp olive oil, 1 Tbsp sesame oil, 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar, some salt.
- Mix the dressing in a large bowl.
- De-stem and chop the kale, wash them thoroughly, add them to the dressing and massage well.
- Add the boiled quinoa.
- Drain the tuna.
- Add the raspberries/ pomegranate.
- Mix up and serve with some chopped toasted peanuts.
It’s super refreshing we guarantee you!