Good morning beautiful people! There’s nothing better than having a healthy breakfast to start your day with! This homemade granola is to die for. So simple, easy and very delicious!
- 2 cups whole grain oats. My favorite Naturalia's from Mint Basil Market
- Raw nuts of your choice - I used almonds, pistachios and Nabat's sunflower seeds & cacao nibs also from Mint Basil Market
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 coconut oil or any other oil, I just love it’s flavor
- Pinch of salt
- Microwave the honey & the oil
- Combine all ingredients - transfer to a parchment paper lined baking pan, flatten them so to all cook well
- Bake for 20 mins on 165 degrees - when cooled, store refrigerated in a mason jar
I always make granola at home, store bought has too much added sugar, plus you can add whatever ingredients you like! A win-win situation.