If you could name one thing that you could do ALL DAY that makes you happy, what would it be? Mine is SNACKING! And my son took that from me! I’m always searching for healthy snack recipes from here and there for him and later on Nouni, replacing some ingredients and making sure they are yummy. So here’s my favorite eggless chocolate cake recipe!
1/4 cup cacao powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp Himalayan salt
1 cup coconut sugar or Raw cane sugar
1 cup water
1/3 cup coconut oil (or olive oil)
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup raw cacao nibs or nuts for garnish
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees for at least 15 minutes
- Grease your cake pan (a small one)
- Mix flour, cacao powder, salt and baking soda. Sieve at least two times to aerate the flour.
- Add sugar and mix
- Add water, oil, vanilla, and vinegar
- Mix well manually (Do not over mix)
- Pour in the cake pan, sprinkle the cacao nibs or the nuts
- Bake for at least 30 minutes (depending on your oven)
- Eat it, feel good and get lots of kisses from your happy kids!
Mira is a sleep-deprived mom. She is a full-time editor at thekoolmom and part time graphic designer. She loves yoga and morning runs. She’s fascinated by everything related to fashion and well-being. Her family is her top priority.