Peanut Butter Oat Blondies By Tamara Quaddoumi
Healthy ✔ Gluten Free ✔ Refined Sugar Free ✔
Move over boring breakfast, there’s a new, tasty breakfast bar in town! Chewy, gooey, and just right, these blondies are gonna be irresistible to all. Filled with protein, good fats, and lots of fiber, these treats make a great breakfast or dessert to have with an afternoon cup of coffee. These mouthwatering healthy peanut butter blondies are made with whole ingredients, including almond flour, and are free of gluten and refined sugar. Not only are they kid-approved, but they also make a fantastic dessert without the less desirable processed additives.
Let's face it sometimes delicious healthy desserts are hard to come by which is what inspired Health Expert Tamara Quaddoumi to prepare these healthy peanut butter blondies. Not to mention it's hard to find desserts that are gluten-free and that actually uses whole food ingredients.
Blondies are brownies without cocoa. These blondies come together in a flash and require just 9 ingredients (salt included). And those 9 ingredients are completely nonsense-free -- no refined sugars, processed flours, or other funny business, which means there's more room for the good stuff. Good stuff like a generous sprinkling of fiber-filled oats woven throughout and a rich punch of peanut butter.
Seriously, these delicious blondies are everything. Perfectly chewy on the outside and soft on the inside. You can add chocolate chips to this recipe to get those mini bites of gooey sweetness.
You will need:
- Rectangle Baking Tray
- Parchment Paper
You can find most of the ingredients listed below at Mint Basil Market.
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil
- 3/4 Cup Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1 Cup Coconut Sugar
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 Cup Rolled Gluten-Free Oats
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- Optional: Fold in Chocolate Chips if Desired!
1. Set your oven to 170°C.
2. Mix the wet ingredients in a bowl first, mix well then add in the dry ingredients.
3. Transfer the mix on a baking tray with parchment paper and flatten with a spatula while spreading evenly.
4. Bake for 20 minutes. They’re supposed to look uncooked. Do not overbake. Allow cooling completely before cutting into squares and serving. take a generous bite and enjoy! Store in the fridge for up to a week.
If you tried this recipe or have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to us.